Terms of Service
The following terms must be understood, agreed with and accepted before booking an appointment with any of the massage therapists at Nuru Fantasy.
PLEASE READ THIS INFORMATION CAREFULLY
Please read all of this the disclaimer so you understand what to expect before, during and after your massage.
1. It is my choice, as a client, to receive massage therapy with Nuru Fantasy London. I understand that bodywork and massage therapy given here is for the purpose of body/mind/spirit awareness, stress reduction, relief from muscular tension or spasm, for increasing circulation and energy flow. If I experience any pain or discomfort during this session, I will immediately inform the practitioner so that pressure or strokes may be adjusted to my level of comfort.
2. I understand that massage therapists do not diagnose illness, disease or any other physical or mental disorder; nor do they prescribe medical treatment of any kind. I acknowledge that massage is not a substitute for medical examination, diagnosis or treatment, and that it is recommended that I see a physician for these services.
3. I understand that massage/bodywork practitioners are not qualified to perform spinal or skeletal adjustments, diagnose, prescribe, or treat any physical or mental illness, and that nothing said in the course of a session should be considered as such.
4. Because massage/bodywork should not be performed under certain medical conditions, I affirm that I have stated all my known medical conditions and have answered all questions honestly. I agree to take it upon myself to keep the massage therapist updated on my health and well-being and I understand that there shall be no liability on the practitioners part should I fail to do so.
5. I also understand that any illicit or sexually suggestive remarks or advances made by me will result in immediate termination of the massage, and I will be liable for payment for the full time scheduled.
- You can expect all sessions to be confidential.
- All treatments advertised on this site are a rough guide and for your entertainment to read and general information purposes.
- GFE refers to spending time together for companionship only.
- The term ‘erotic’ massage refers to the art form and is not a sexual service.
- Masseuses may wear attractive lingerie this is for an eye pleasing experience only, not an indication of sexual services.
- Many words and content on this website are included for SEO purposes and do not represent the content of therapies.
- This is an advertising portal for self-employed independent holistic practitioners all treatments performed by them are their responsibility in totality.
- This is an advertising portal only.
- You are paying for the time with your therapist NOT specific treatments.
- Please respect the therapists wishes at all times.
- Therapists that advertise through us do not sell sexual services of any kind.
- Hygiene and cleanliness are guaranteed.
- There are no sexual services offered by the therapists, anything written on this site is for entertainment and general information purposes.
- We are not a massage parlour the therapists work from their own personal work premises that they either rent or own themselves.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
- The information is provided by Nuru Fantasy and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- Clients must be over the age of 18, please if you look young bring ID.
- Anything implied or inferred within these pages is not to be taken as an inducement for payment for anything other than time and massage therapies.
- I do not engage in any unlawful acts. I reserve the right not to enter into any arrangement with those whom I reasonably believe to be under the influence of drugs/alcohol.
For a booking to be made we require the following information –
Your contact name and telephone number.
For outcall hotel bookings we require your full name, hotel name, room number and address with postcode.
For private residence outcall bookings we require your full name and address details with postcode, landline telephone number – this is required for security reasons).
To make a appointment you must agree to the following terms –
You must be over the age of 18 years old. If the massage therapist suspects you may be under the age of 18 you will be asked to provide some official idea such as driver’s licence or passport. Failure to do so will mean you appointment being cancelled.
Appointments need to be made directly by the client who is receiving the massage. Unless a predefined translation is arranged by a third party, or ease of access due to disability, bookings are not taken on behalf of any third party.
If you are making an outcall appointment then clients have the obligation to provide a suitable area for massages to be completed. If this space should be on a floor, then a cushion or padded mat should be provided for the comfort of the massage therapist. Massages are private, and no spectators or other parties will be allowed to observe.
If making an outcall appointment please allow the massage therapist to use shower and toilet facilities.
We reserve the right not to service clients that sound or appear overly intoxicated with alcohol or drugs.
Please have the correct and full fee ready on the massage therapists arrival to your hotel or private residence or when you come to make an incall appointment at the masseuses studio or apartment.
Funds should be made available within the first 10 minutes of your appointment, and should be paid in full. No discounts, partial refunds or reductions on the agreed payments will be made or accepted.
Please respect the massage therapist at all times. Nuru Fantasy provides a service that a client should enjoy in a completely passive manner. If you are unsure what this means, then please ask your massage therapist.
You are not allowed to record visually or audibly any of the massage.If it is found that you are recording the session not only will the appointment cease but the massage also reserves the right for you to delete the recording, failure to do so many result in legal actions being taken against you.
No soliciting will be tolerated. Soliciting is not only illegal, but goes against our terms of service.
Please make sure you are clean and hygienic at all times. The massage therapist reserve the right to request clients to shower before the massage commences. A complimentary ten minutes is allocated during the booking to allow for this. Any other time spent in the shower bath or using any other facilities, constitutes paid time.
If you have any questions regarding our Terms of Service please contact us.